Quartzo Care and Maintenance
Maintaining Quartzo® Product is easy. Simply wash with a soft cotton cloth and warm water; use a mild soap if desired.
Do not expose, in use or otherwise, Quartzo product to abrasive, strong alkaline, acid, free radicals, oxidizers or cleaners of the
like (whether high, neutral, or low pH). Various chemicals are corrosive and/or erosive in their ability to attack any surface,
including Quartzo Product. Be very aware of these potential damages to its surface.
Quartzo is not heat proof, chemical proof, or fracture proof in any form. Be aware of damaging exposure to these potentially
Do not use or expose Quartzo Product to certain cleaning products, including, but not limited to, bleach, oven cleaners,
Comet®, Soft Scrub®, S.O.S.® products with pumice, batteries, paint removers, furniture strippers, tarnish or silver cleaners, or
the like. Do not use abrasive or harsh scrub pads.
Do not apply any sealers, penetrants or topical treatments to Quartzo Product under any circumstances. Such products will
wear off and cause the gloss to appear dull or inconsistent. Contact Quartzo for further information by calling 1-888-813-3442
or visiting our website at Quartzo USA.com.
1. Quartzo Product is created from pure natural quartz stone. Variation in natural quartz stone color, pattern, size, shape, and
shade are unique and inherent characteristics of this Product.
2. Color blotches are intentionally included in many designs to enhance the Product’s natural beauty. Samples are small select
cuts from a larger slab and may not fully exhibit all the design characteristics of the final installed Product. These variations do
not affect performance and do not qualify for Product replacement.
3. Quartzo is durable and resistant to surface damage. However, all stone can be damaged by force and no stone is chip proof.
Objects hitting edges, particularly at sinks or dishwashers, may cause chips. Though a minor knife slip will dull the knife and not
harm Quartzo Product, no stone surface is scratch proof. Surface markings are more visible on monotone designs than multi-
colored design surfaces.
4. Quartzo Product is not a seamless product; seams are visible. Where there are seams changes in the Product pattern and
shade will be visible.
5. Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid change of temperature, especially near the edges, as well as
direct and/or sustained heating of the top. Quartzo Product may not withstand the direct transfer of heat from pots and pans
and other cooking units such as electric frying pans and griddles, slow cookers, roaster ovens, and heat lamps. Therefore, the
use of a closed-weave hot pad or solid trivet, like a bread board, is always recommended to prevent heating the Product.
6. Quartzo Product is not a structural support material and must be supported in every application. 2cm and 3cm thicknesses
are for countertops and other horizontal surfaces; 1cm thickness is for vertical surface finishes such as walls, tub and shower
7. Quartzo Matte finish will show surface markings caused during normal use, which are easily removed with an all-purpose
cleaner such as concentrated Simple Green® cleaner. Quartzo Matte finish does not shine, and may soil and/or appear to stain
from soiling, especially when used in heavy traffic areas such as flooring.
8. Installation of Quartzo Product requires walls and cabinets to be properly prepared for installation, which includes, but is not
limited to, structurally sound, straight, level and square walls and cabinets. Lack of proper preparation may cause poor
installation and poor seam fit or inconsistent countertop overhang and placement.
Thank you for your purchase of Quartzo.